I bought this.

Suggestions, corrections or comments about astronomy / astrophotography books written by Allan Hall
frazzles114

I bought this.

Post by frazzles114 » Thu May 23, 2013 12:31 pm

Hi Allan,

I cannot wait for delivery of your book tomorrow, I followed your original primer and it did a great job of getting me started.
I know that many people will want to thank you for all of your hard work, so here we go.

Thanks,
Fraz.

AllanHall
Site Admin

Re: I bought this.

Post by AllanHall » Thu May 23, 2013 8:39 pm

Fraz,

I very much hope you enjoy it, and if you have the time, would let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Allan

frazzles114

Re: I bought this.

Post by frazzles114 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:00 pm

Hi Allan,

I Read it, you have been busy and filled it out with a lot of additional information that I didn't expect to see.

This is a perfect introduction to what starts out to be a simple hobby and turns into an obsession driven by steady achievement. What you have done is bring together a comprehensive guide and more of what took me a year to learn. This book will be an invaluable asset for many who put their faith in it. For me it is a one stop shop for all relevant information and the go to reference book. There is so much hard fact in there that would take years to collect and understand and this is where the book gives so much more by explaining and not just telling.

Very much appreciated.
Fraz.