Announcing Getting Started: Using an Equatorial Telescope Mount

Suggestions, corrections or comments about astronomy / astrophotography books written by Allan Hall
AllanHall
Site Admin

Announcing Getting Started: Using an Equatorial Telescope Mount

Post by AllanHall » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:44 pm

When helping people who want to start astrophotography with no astronomy experience or equipment it never fails that a large percentage of the questions revolve around the equatorial mount. As I released more books there were little additions to them regarding the EQ mount but no one place that had all the information. I decided to put all the information (and some more) into one book.

While the EQ mount is very important, and can be somewhat complex to the uninitiated, I could not see filling a full sized book, making a print edition, or charging a full $9.99 like my other Kindle titles. I chose instead to create my first Kindle only publication and cut the price down to just $4.99.

I hope you enjoy it and that it helps take some of the mystery out of the equatorial mount.

Allan

PS. It should be available within a day on Amazon.com.

karl.w.lewis

Re: Announcing Getting Started: Using an Equatorial Telescope Mount

Post by karl.w.lewis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:44 am

I was about to post a question about aligning a mount... and then I noticed this post. Your book answered my questions. :D

Thanks,

Karl