General guidelines for all forums

AllanHall
Site Admin

General guidelines for all forums

Post by AllanHall » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:32 pm

I hate rules, and even more I hate keeping up with rules, so I will make this simple. There are no hard and fast rules, everything is taken in the spirit of the rules. For example, when I state no profanity, I mean exactly that. Skirting around the rule by using sh!t will get you banned just as quickly as if you had said the word, in fact, it will get you banned faster because if you had just said it, it may have been an accident and you will most likely be warned.

So here they are:

1) This is a family friendly board, no profanity, no politics, no religion, no personal insults, no racism/sexism/elitism or any other "ism" I didn't think of.

2) No advertising.

3) No spamming.

4) You are a guest in my home (so to speak), the only rights you have are the ones I allow you to have. The Constitution (or other document) has no bearing on anything on this forum so don't scream about my "suppressing your freedom of speech" or other nonsense.

5) Be friendly and courteous at all times.

6) If you don't like the rules, please leave.

7) Anything posted in these forums may be reprinted or reused by me at any time for any reason, without compensation. No, I will not "steal" your images and pass them off as mine. But if you say something nice I may quote you, and if you use my book to create your own image I may use it as an example, etc.

With that being said, get talking!

Allan