Astrophotography and more by Allan Hall

I am Allan Hall, writer, astronomer (primarily DSLR astrophotography), and general geek at large. My works include titles such as the Getting Started: Long Exposure Astrophotography, Getting Started: Budget Astrophotography, and WordPress For Normal People. Currently all of my books are available on Amazon, most in both print and Kindle editions. Plans are in the works to expand to other e-book platforms in the near future.

My website is here to share my hobbies, passions, and interests with my friends, including the ones I have not met yet (drop me a line, lets do lunch!).

Grab a drink, get comfortable, take a stroll around the site. If you see something you like, something you don’t, or something that doesn’t work right, take a second to drop me a line and let me know. If you find yourself in Huntsville and want to do a little astrophotography, observing, motorcycle riding, or just grab lunch, drop me a line using the contact form.

My News/Blog page will have a lot of interesting information including a lot of astrophotography equipment, astrophotography software reviews and general information that might help you learn astronomy or keep up with astronomy current events. The How To area includes a lot of little articles to help you do things like change your own watch battery. The Books section includes information on every book I have written, good and bad, primarily about astrophotography, and a book support forum where you can communicate with me and other readers.

You will probably notice quite a bit of video around here, if you like it you can see a lot more at my YouTube channel including astrophotography, astronomy, and other topics. Be sure to subscribe to the channel while you are there so you will be notified when I upload new tutorials, reviews, and how to videos.

After looking around here you can visit my other websites paperbirdimages.com devoted to photography and paperbirdtek.com devoted to technology. 

If you see one of the few ads or links to a product and are interested, please use them as they helps support my little corner of the web.

Thanks for visiting! If you don’t mind, drop me a line and  let me know what you think about this website, my books, astrophotography, or life in general. 

If you are doing astrophotography, clear skies!

Share this post! Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail

Comments are closed.